young-bellucci’s blog – Monica Bellucci
young-bellucci’s blog – Monica Bellucci
When you receive a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong since your working day continues to be etched on the face. Luckily, you should use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that may help you freshen up your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help the skin recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you ought to first cleanse your epidermis well. For this, there is a cool mask, that will cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave a combination for 30 seconds or until the amalgamation takes on a creamy consistency. When a combination is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to your face. Let the mask dry, and after that peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you'll need to remove blackheads, you need to use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon and soon you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer in the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You can use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, by leaving it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you should use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area below your eyes, by leaving it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dried-out skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you'll be able to mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, and several drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize the skin correctly
To make your face look fresh for the complete evening, you must moisturize it well. For this, you'll need to choose the proper type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream must not contain water.
- For oily skin, you need to use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are great moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange can help to mask dark circles below your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you are able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remaining with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right under your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the amalgamation should be a little darker compared to the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for long hair
This advice can help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you feel that doing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you might be mistaken. You can easily find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will still only take 5-10 minutes of your energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can certainly create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have plenty of time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that can look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you'll be able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) onto your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of your skin layer. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you'll be able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not necessary to contour see your face completely — it is possible to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, along with the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you will need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could possibly get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t cause them to become too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t build your arches to much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To build your lips look stunning, you can plump them using the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and extra virgin olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and organic olive oil.
1. Vaseline to your breasts
If you want to retain the form of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every evening prior to going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll realize that your skin layer has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.