young-bellucci’s blog – Monica Bellucci
young-bellucci’s blog – Monica Bellucci
When you get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong since your day time has become etched on the face. Luckily, you need to use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help freshen up see your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking that person with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin layer recover. To get the best out of "reanimation" remedies, you must first cleanse your epidermis well. For this, there is a cool mask, that may cleanse your pores and take off blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave a combination for 30 seconds or until the amalgamation takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to the face. Let the mask dry, and then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you may need to remove blackheads, you should use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon until you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer over the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse the face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You are able to use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to the face, leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you need to use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area through your eyes, leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dermititis, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, it is possible to mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, and many drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin correctly
To make your face look fresh for the complete evening, you should moisturize it well. For this, you may need to choose the best type of product.
- For dermititis, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream shouldn't contain water.
- For oily skin, you must use light emulsions and fluids that contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are great moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from beneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange may help to mask dark circles below your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you'll be able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remaining with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right below your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mix should be somewhat darker compared to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for long hair
This advice might help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe performing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you certainly might be mistaken. You can readily find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun is only going to take 5-10 minutes of your energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can easily create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have enough time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution which will generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you'll be able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of your skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you'll be able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not needed to contour see your face completely — you'll be able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, as well as the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you'll need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You will get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t cause them to become too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t you could make your arches too long.
2. Plumping your lips
To you could make your lips look stunning, you are able to plump them using the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline on your breasts
If you want to retain the design of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every evening before you go to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll observe that skin has grown to be more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.