Wow Yellow neon.
#limecrimemakeup #eyemakeup #eyeglam #beautytutorial #eyetutorial
When you get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong when your day time has become etched on the face. Luckily, you should use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help freshen up that person quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking that person with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin layer recover. To get the best out of "reanimation" remedies, you need to first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that will cleanse your pores and take off blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a long time. Microwave the mix for 30 seconds or until the mix takes on a creamy consistency. When the amalgamation is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to the face. Let the mask dry, after which peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you need to remove blackheads, you may use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon until you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer in the blackheads, make a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse that person.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you already have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to the face, by leaving it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area under your eyes, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, olive oil, and lots of drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to the face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin correctly
To make that person look fresh for your evening, you ought to moisturize it well. For this, you may need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dried-out skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream shouldn't contain water.
- For oily skin, you need to use light emulsions and fluids that have natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are great moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange can help to mask dark circles through your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, it is possible to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remainder with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mixture should be just a little darker than the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for too long hair
This advice might help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe doing your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you might be mistaken. You can certainly find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun is only going to take 5-10 minutes of your energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can simply create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution which will generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you'll be able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) onto your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of your skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, it is possible to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not essential to contour your face completely — you'll be able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and also the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could possibly get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t make your arches to much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you'll be able to plump them while using help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and extra virgin olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline on your breasts
If you want to retain the form of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them nightly prior to going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll observe that your skin layer has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.