Wow Yellow neon.
#limecrimemakeup #eyemakeup #eyeglam #beautytutorial #eyetutorial
When you get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong as your time of day has been etched on see your face. Luckily, you can use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help freshen up the face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking the face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your epidermis recover. To get the top out of "reanimation" remedies, you should first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that can cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave the mix for 30 seconds or until a combination takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to your face. Let the mask dry, after which peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you may need to remove blackheads, you may use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon until you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer on the blackheads, and set a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse see your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You may use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you already have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, and then leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you may use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area beneath your eyes, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dried-out skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, it is possible to mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, and several drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to see your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin layer correctly
To make your face look fresh for the complete evening, you should moisturize it well. For this, you may need to choose the proper type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream should not contain water.
- For oily skin, you should use light emulsions and fluids that incorporate natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are good moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from underneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles below your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, it is possible to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remaining with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the amalgamation ought to be a little darker than the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for too long hair
This advice can help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe that doing all your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you definitely might be mistaken. You can simply find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will simply take 5-10 minutes of your energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can readily create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have the time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may always look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you are able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) onto your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the trouble of your skin layer. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you are able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not needed to contour see your face completely — you'll be able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, along with the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you will need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could possibly get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t help make your arches to much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To help make your lips look stunning, you are able to plump them while using help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and extra virgin olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline on your breasts
If you want to retain the contour of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them each night prior to going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll observe that your skin has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.