When you obtain a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong when your morning has become etched on that person. Luckily, you need to use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will assist you freshen up your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking the face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you must first cleanse the skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, which will cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for some time. Microwave a combination for 30 seconds or until the mixture takes on a creamy consistency. When a combination is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to your face. Let the mask dry, then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you will need to remove blackheads, you should use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon until you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer over the blackheads, make a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or it is possible to make this mask yourself. We are sure you have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to the face, by leaving it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you should use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area through your eyes, by leaving it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dermititis, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you'll be able to mix a whisked egg white, olive oil, and lots of drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you might have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin layer correctly
To make that person look fresh for your evening, you should moisturize it well. For this, you need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream shouldn't contain water.
- For oily skin, you must use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are fantastic moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from beneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange can help to mask dark circles beneath your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you can try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remaining with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right through your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mix must be just a little darker compared to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for long hair
This advice can help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you think that doing your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you certainly might be mistaken. You can easily find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will simply take 5-10 minutes of their time.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can readily create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have the time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you are able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on to your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of the skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you are able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not needed to contour the face completely — you'll be able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, as well as the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You can get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t get them to too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t you could make your arches too much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you can plump them while using help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and extra virgin olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and extra virgin olive oil.
1. Vaseline to your breasts
If you want to retain the form of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them each night before going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll realize that skin has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.