When you receive a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong because your day time has been etched on that person. Luckily, you should use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will assist you freshen up the face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking see your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your epidermis recover. To get the best out of "reanimation" remedies, you need to first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, which will cleanse your pores and take away blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave the amalgamation for 30 seconds or until a combination takes on a creamy consistency. When the mixture is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to see your face. Let the mask dry, and then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you need to remove blackheads, you need to use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon until you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer over the blackheads, make a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse that person.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you'll be able to make this mask yourself. We are sure you currently have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to the face, by leaving it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you may use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area under your eyes, by leaving it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you'll be able to mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, and lots of drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to see your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you might have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin correctly
To make the face look fresh for the whole evening, you must moisturize it well. For this, you need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream must not contain water.
- For oily skin, you ought to use light emulsions and fluids that contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are good moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from underneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange may help to mask dark circles through your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you are able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the others with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right below your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mix ought to be a bit darker as opposed to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for too long hair
This advice will help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you think that doing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, you then might be mistaken. You can readily find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will still only take 5-10 minutes of energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can readily create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have the time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that will generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — it is possible to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on to your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the trouble of your epidermis. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you'll be able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not required to contour your face completely — you can simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, as well as the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you'll need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make sure they are too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t build your arches to much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To build your lips look stunning, it is possible to plump them with all the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and essential olive oil.
1. Vaseline on your breasts
If you want to retain the contour of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them each night before going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll observe that skin has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.