When you will get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong as your time of day has been etched on see your face. Luckily, you may use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that may help you freshen up see your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking see your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help the skin recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you should first cleanse your skin layer well. For this, there is a cool mask, that can cleanse your pores and take off blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave the amalgamation for 30 seconds or until a combination takes on a creamy consistency. When a combination is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to see your face. Let the mask dry, and then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you may need to remove blackheads, you should use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon until you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer within the blackheads, and put a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse the face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you'll be able to make this mask yourself. We are sure you already possess some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, and then leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area through your eyes, and then leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, essential olive oil, and several drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin layer correctly
To make that person look fresh for the whole evening, you must moisturize it well. For this, you will need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dermititis, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream ought not contain water.
- For oily skin, you ought to use light emulsions and fluids that have natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are perfect moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles below your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you can try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remaining with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right through your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the amalgamation needs to be just a little darker as opposed to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for too long hair
This advice might help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe doing your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, you then might be mistaken. You can simply find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will simply take 5-10 minutes of energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can certainly create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you are able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of your skin layer. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, it is possible to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not needed to contour see your face completely — it is possible to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, as well as the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you will need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t cause them to become too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t make your arches too much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you are able to plump them with the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and organic olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and organic olive oil.
1. Vaseline on your breasts
If you want to retain the form of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every night before going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll realize that your skin has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.