Routine anti-acné hormonale !
When you obtain a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong as your day time may be etched on that person. Luckily, you can use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help you freshen up see your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin layer recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you should first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, which will cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave a combination for 30 seconds or until the mixture takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to your face. Let the mask dry, then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you may need to remove blackheads, you should use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon before you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer in the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse the face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you are able to make this mask yourself. We are sure you already have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to that person, and then leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you may use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area through your eyes, and then leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dermititis, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you'll be able to mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, and lots of drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to that person for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize the skin correctly
To make that person look fresh for the whole evening, you ought to moisturize it well. For this, you may need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dried-out skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream ought not contain water.
- For oily skin, you must use light emulsions and fluids that contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are perfect moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from beneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange may help to mask dark circles beneath your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, it is possible to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the rest with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mixture needs to be a little darker compared to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for very long hair
This advice can help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you feel that doing all your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you might be mistaken. You can easily find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will simply take 5-10 minutes of their time.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can simply create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have plenty of time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that will generally look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you'll be able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the situation of your skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, it is possible to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not required to contour the face completely — it is possible to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, as well as the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you may need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You will get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t you could make your arches a long time.
2. Plumping your lips
To you could make your lips look stunning, it is possible to plump them with the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and organic olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and essential olive oil.
1. Vaseline on your breasts
If you want to retain the contour of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every night before you go to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll notice that your skin layer has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.