Quincaillerie en ligne, Droguerie, Bricolage, Jardinage
Découvrez nos outils et nos étagères sur notre quincaillerie en ligne Mon Magasin Général.com
When you will get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong because your time of day may be etched on your face. Luckily, you need to use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help you freshen up your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your epidermis recover. To get the top out of "reanimation" remedies, you should first cleanse the skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, which will cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for some time. Microwave the amalgamation for 30 seconds or until a combination takes on a creamy consistency. When the amalgamation is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to the face. Let the mask dry, and after that peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you may need to remove blackheads, you can use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon unless you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer on the blackheads, make a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse see your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You can use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you are able to make this mask yourself. We are sure you have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, and then leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you should use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area below your eyes, by leaving it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you are able to mix a whisked egg white, olive oil, and many drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to the face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your epidermis correctly
To make see your face look fresh for the whole evening, you need to moisturize it well. For this, you may need to choose the best type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream ought not contain water.
- For oily skin, you should use light emulsions and fluids that incorporate natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are great moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles through your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you'll be able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the others with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mixture must be just a little darker than the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for long hair
This advice might help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you think that doing your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you definitely might be mistaken. You can certainly find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will still only take 5-10 minutes of their time.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can certainly create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have enough time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may always look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you are able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on to your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the trouble of the skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, it is possible to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not needed to contour see your face completely — you can simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, along with the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you'll need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could possibly get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t help make your arches too long.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you'll be able to plump them with the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and extra virgin olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline for your breasts
If you want to retain the shape of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every evening before you go to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll realize that the skin has grown to be more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.