Pinterest Makeup Hacks- The Most Popular Makeup Tips on Pinterest – True & Pretty
The Most Popular Makeup tips and tricks. Makeup Hacks|Makeup Tips|Makeup Hacks| Easy Makeup tips and hacks
When you receive a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong as your working day continues to be etched on the face. Luckily, you should use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help you freshen up see your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking the face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help the skin recover. To get the best out of "reanimation" remedies, you must first cleanse your epidermis well. For this, there is a cool mask, that may cleanse your pores and take away blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for quite a while. Microwave the amalgamation for 30 seconds or until a combination takes on a creamy consistency. When the amalgamation is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to the face. Let the mask dry, and after that peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you will need to remove blackheads, you need to use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon unless you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer on the blackheads, and put a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse that person.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or it is possible to make this mask yourself. We are sure you already possess some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to the face, leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you need to use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area beneath your eyes, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dried-out skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you are able to mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, and lots of drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to that person for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your epidermis correctly
To make the face look fresh for the entire evening, you need to moisturize it well. For this, you'll need to choose the right type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream should not contain water.
- For oily skin, you should use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are fantastic moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange may help to mask dark circles under your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you are able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the rest with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that a combination needs to be a little darker compared to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for very long hair
This advice might help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you think that performing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you definitely might be mistaken. You can simply find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun is only going to take 5-10 minutes of their time.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can certainly create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have the time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may generally look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you'll be able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the trouble of the skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you are able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not required to contour your face completely — it is possible to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, along with the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You will get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make sure they are too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t build your arches too long.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, it is possible to plump them with all the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and extra virgin olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and extra virgin olive oil.
1. Vaseline for your breasts
If you want to retain the shape of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every evening prior to going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll observe that skin is now more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.