Pin by Aileen Baldes on Natürliches makeup in 2020 | Skin makeup, Natural makeup looks, Makeup looks
white eyeliner- Idee zum setzen von Akzenten..
When you will get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong when your day time has been etched on that person. Luckily, you may use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help freshen up see your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking the face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your epidermis recover. To get the very best out of "reanimation" remedies, you need to first cleanse your epidermis well. For this, there is a cool mask, that can cleanse your pores and take off blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a long time. Microwave a combination for 30 seconds or until a combination takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to the face. Let the mask dry, then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you need to remove blackheads, you can use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon and soon you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer within the blackheads, and put a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse the face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You are able to use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or it is possible to make this mask yourself. We are sure you currently have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to that person, and leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area beneath your eyes, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dermititis, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you are able to mix a whisked egg white, organic olive oil, and many drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to the face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've got combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your epidermis correctly
To make the face look fresh for your evening, you must moisturize it well. For this, you need to choose the best type of product.
- For dermititis, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream must not contain water.
- For oily skin, you need to use light emulsions and fluids that incorporate natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are good moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from beneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange may help to mask dark circles below your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, it is possible to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the rest with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right under your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that a combination ought to be just a little darker compared to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for very long hair
This advice may help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe performing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you definitely might be mistaken. You can certainly find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will only take 5-10 minutes of your energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can simply create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have the time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that can generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you can simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on to your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the trouble of your skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you can apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not essential to contour that person completely — you are able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, along with the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could possibly get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t make your arches to much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To build your lips look stunning, you can plump them with all the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and organic olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and extra virgin olive oil.
1. Vaseline for the breasts
If you want to retain the design of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every evening before you go to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll notice that your skin has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.