Pin by Aileen Baldes on Natürliches makeup in 2020 | Skin makeup, Natural makeup looks, Makeup looks
white eyeliner- Idee zum setzen von Akzenten..
When you obtain a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong since your working day continues to be etched on that person. Luckily, you can use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help freshen up the face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you should first cleanse the skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that may cleanse your pores and take off blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds or until the mix takes on a creamy consistency. When a combination is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to your face. Let the mask dry, and after that peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you will need to remove blackheads, you can use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon unless you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer in the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse see your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You can use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you are able to make this mask yourself. We are sure you already possess some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to the face, and leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area under your eyes, leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dried-out skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, organic olive oil, as well as some drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to see your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you might have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin layer correctly
To make your face look fresh for the entire evening, you must moisturize it well. For this, you'll need to choose the right type of product.
- For dermititis, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream ought not contain water.
- For oily skin, you must use light emulsions and fluids that incorporate natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are perfect moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from underneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange can help to mask dark circles below your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you can try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the rest with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right below your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that a combination needs to be a bit darker than the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for long hair
This advice may help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you think that doing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you definitely might be mistaken. You can simply find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will only take 5-10 minutes of your time.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can simply create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have enough time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may always look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — it is possible to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the problem of the skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you are able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not required to contour the face completely — you'll be able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, along with the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you will need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t cause them to become too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t you could make your arches too much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To build your lips look stunning, you'll be able to plump them while using help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and organic olive oil.
1. Vaseline to your breasts
If you want to retain the contour of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them each night before heading to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll realize that your skin is becoming more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.