Pin by Aileen Baldes on Natürliches makeup in 2020 | Skin makeup, Natural makeup looks, Makeup looks
white eyeliner- Idee zum setzen von Akzenten..
When you will get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong since your working day may be etched on your face. Luckily, you may use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that may help you freshen up that person quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your epidermis recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you must first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that will cleanse your pores and take off blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave the mix for 30 seconds or until the mix takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to see your face. Let the mask dry, after which peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you will need to remove blackheads, you may use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon until you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer within the blackheads, and set a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse the face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You may use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you'll be able to make this mask yourself. We are sure you already have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to the face, leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you need to use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area below your eyes, leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dried-out skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, essential olive oil, as well as some drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to the face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin correctly
To make your face look fresh for your evening, you should moisturize it well. For this, you need to choose the right type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream should not contain water.
- For oily skin, you ought to use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are perfect moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange may help to mask dark circles below your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you are able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remainder with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right below your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mix needs to be just a little darker compared to the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for very long hair
This advice might help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe that doing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you certainly might be mistaken. You can simply find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will simply take 5-10 minutes of your energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can certainly create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have plenty of time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may always look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — it is possible to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of the skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you'll be able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not essential to contour your face completely — it is possible to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and also the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you may need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You will get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t get them to too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t help make your arches too much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you are able to plump them while using help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and organic olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and extra virgin olive oil.
1. Vaseline for your breasts
If you want to retain the shape of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them nightly before going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll notice that the skin is becoming more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.