peau douce avec masque hydratant maison
peau douce avec masque hydratant maison
When you get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong because your morning has been etched on that person. Luckily, you need to use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will assist you freshen up the face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking see your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin recover. To get the best out of "reanimation" remedies, you ought to first cleanse the skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that may cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a long time. Microwave a combination for 30 seconds or until the mix takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to the face. Let the mask dry, then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you'll need to remove blackheads, you need to use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon and soon you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer within the blackheads, and put a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you already possess some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you may use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area through your eyes, leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dried-out skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you are able to mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, and lots of drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to that person for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin correctly
To make that person look fresh for your evening, you must moisturize it well. For this, you need to choose the right type of product.
- For dried-out skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream shouldn't contain water.
- For oily skin, you need to use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are fantastic moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles beneath your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you'll be able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remaining with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right under your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mixture must be somewhat darker compared to the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for very long hair
This advice might help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you feel that doing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you definitely might be mistaken. You can certainly find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will only take 5-10 minutes of energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can simply create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have plenty of time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution which will generally look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you can simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on to your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of your epidermis. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you can apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not necessary to contour see your face completely — it is possible to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and also the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you may need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could possibly get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t cause them to become too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t build your arches a long time.
2. Plumping your lips
To make your lips look stunning, you can plump them with the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and essential olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline to your breasts
If you want to retain the form of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every night prior to going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll notice that your skin layer is now more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.