Micro Blading Eyebrow Tattoo Pen
💛 The easiest way to PERFECT BROWS! 💛 One of the hardest parts in putting makeup is making a perfect eyebrow. For other girls, the eyebrow is life, and most women can go out without any makeup but not wearing a nice shape eyebrow with a natural look. Most girls often undergo a painful eyebrow micro blading tattoo and it does take a lot of time. With our Eyebrow Micro Blading Pen, having a natural look eyebrow is no longer painful.
When you get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong as your morning has become etched on the face. Luckily, you can use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help freshen up see your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking see your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your epidermis recover. To get the very best out of "reanimation" remedies, you ought to first cleanse the skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that will cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds or until the mix takes on a creamy consistency. When the mixture is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to that person. Let the mask dry, and then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you'll need to remove blackheads, you can use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon unless you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer in the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You can use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you are able to make this mask yourself. We are sure you have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to that person, leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area through your eyes, by leaving it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, olive oil, and many drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to see your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've got combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize the skin correctly
To make your face look fresh for the entire evening, you need to moisturize it well. For this, you'll need to choose the best type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream must not contain water.
- For oily skin, you need to use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are fantastic moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from under the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange may help to mask dark circles through your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, it is possible to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the rest with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right under your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the amalgamation ought to be a bit darker compared to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for too long hair
This advice will help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you think that performing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, you then might be mistaken. You can certainly find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will only take 5-10 minutes of their time.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can easily create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have plenty of time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that will generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you are able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) onto your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the trouble of your epidermis. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you are able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not needed to contour your face completely — you are able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, as well as the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you'll need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could possibly get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t you could make your arches to much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To you could make your lips look stunning, it is possible to plump them with the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and organic olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and organic olive oil.
1. Vaseline for your breasts
If you want to retain the design of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every evening before heading to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll notice that skin has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.