#memobaby Un maquillage bronze et doré qui sublimera aussi bien des yeux marron…
#memobaby Un maquillage bronze et doré qui sublimera aussi bien des yeux marron que verts ou bleus.
When you obtain a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong since your morning continues to be etched on your face. Luckily, you need to use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that may help you freshen up your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking that person with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help the skin recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you must first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that can cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave a combination for 30 seconds or until the amalgamation takes on a creamy consistency. When a combination is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to that person. Let the mask dry, after which peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you'll need to remove blackheads, you may use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon before you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer within the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You may use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you already possess some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area through your eyes, leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, and many drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to see your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you might have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your skin layer correctly
To make that person look fresh for the whole evening, you ought to moisturize it well. For this, you'll need to choose the proper type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream ought not contain water.
- For oily skin, you ought to use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are perfect moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from beneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange might help to mask dark circles below your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you are able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remainder with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right under your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mix needs to be just a little darker compared to the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for long hair
This advice will help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe that doing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you definitely might be mistaken. You can easily find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun is only going to take 5-10 minutes of their time.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can simply create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have enough time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you'll be able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on to your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of your skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, it is possible to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not needed to contour the face completely — you can simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you may need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t help make your arches to much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To build your lips look stunning, you'll be able to plump them with the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and organic olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and organic olive oil.
1. Vaseline to your breasts
If you want to retain the design of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every night prior to going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll realize that skin is becoming more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.