La Recette du Blush Fait Maison (Tellement Naturel Que Vous Pourriez le Manger !).
When you get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong since your morning may be etched on your face. Luckily, you should use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help you freshen up your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking see your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your epidermis recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you need to first cleanse your epidermis well. For this, there is a cool mask, which will cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for quite a while. Microwave the mix for 30 seconds or until the mixture takes on a creamy consistency. When the mixture is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to see your face. Let the mask dry, after which peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you'll need to remove blackheads, you may use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon unless you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer over the blackheads, and set a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You can use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or it is possible to make this mask yourself. We are sure you already possess some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to see your face, and leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area beneath your eyes, and then leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dermititis, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, olive oil, and many drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your epidermis correctly
To make see your face look fresh for the entire evening, you should moisturize it well. For this, you'll need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dermititis, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream ought not contain water.
- For oily skin, you need to use light emulsions and fluids that have natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are good moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from within the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles through your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, it is possible to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the others with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mix must be a bit darker than the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for too long hair
This advice will help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe performing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, you then might be mistaken. You can simply find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will still only take 5-10 minutes of energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can easily create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have plenty of time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution which will look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you'll be able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on to your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the condition of the skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you'll be able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not required to contour that person completely — you are able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, as well as the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you may need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You will get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t cause them to become too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t help make your arches to much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To build your lips look stunning, you are able to plump them with all the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline on your breasts
If you want to retain the design of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them each night prior to going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll recognize that the skin has grown to be more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.