CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Normal to Dry Skin | 19 Ounce | Fragrance Free | Packaging May Vary
¡Pinceles de maquillaje y cómo usarlos! – No sabes exactamente qué maquillaje … – ¡Pinceles de maquillaje y cómo usarlos! – ¿No sabes exactamente qué pincel de maquillaje usar – #brochasdemaquillaje #Cómo #exactamente
When you get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong when your working day may be etched on that person. Luckily, you may use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that may help you freshen up your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking see your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin recover. To get the top out of "reanimation" remedies, you must first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that can cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a long time. Microwave the mixture for 30 seconds or until the mixture takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to that person. Let the mask dry, after which peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you'll need to remove blackheads, you should use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon and soon you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer in the blackheads, make a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse the face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you already possess some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, by leaving it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you need to use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area below your eyes, leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dried-out skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, and lots of drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your epidermis correctly
To make your face look fresh for the whole evening, you ought to moisturize it well. For this, you'll need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream must not contain water.
- For oily skin, you should use light emulsions and fluids that have natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are great moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from within the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles beneath your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you are able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the others with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right through your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mix should be somewhat darker compared to the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for too long hair
This advice might help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe doing your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you might be mistaken. You can certainly find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will still only take 5-10 minutes of energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can certainly create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have enough time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that can look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you can simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on to your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the situation of your skin layer. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, it is possible to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not necessary to contour see your face completely — it is possible to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and also the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you'll need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t get them to too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t build your arches a long time.
2. Plumping your lips
To help make your lips look stunning, you can plump them using the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and essential olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and extra virgin olive oil.
1. Vaseline for the breasts
If you want to retain the shape of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every night before you go to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll notice that your skin is becoming more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.