CeraVe Moisturizing Cream for Normal to Dry Skin | 19 Ounce | Fragrance Free | Packaging May Vary
¡Pinceles de maquillaje y cómo usarlos! – No sabes exactamente qué maquillaje … – ¡Pinceles de maquillaje y cómo usarlos! – ¿No sabes exactamente qué pincel de maquillaje usar – #brochasdemaquillaje #Cómo #exactamente
When you will get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong since your morning may be etched on the face. Luckily, you need to use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help you freshen up that person quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking that person with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help the skin recover. To get the very best out of "reanimation" remedies, you need to first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that may cleanse your pores and take away blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for some time. Microwave a combination for 30 seconds or until the mix takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to that person. Let the mask dry, then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you will need to remove blackheads, you should use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon before you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer over the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse that person.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you currently have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to that person, leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area through your eyes, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dried-out skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, essential olive oil, and lots of drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to see your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you might have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your epidermis correctly
To make your face look fresh for the whole evening, you need to moisturize it well. For this, you may need to choose the right type of product.
- For dry skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream should not contain water.
- For oily skin, you must use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are fantastic moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from underneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange can help to mask dark circles below your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you can try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remaining with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mixture ought to be a bit darker compared to the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for too long hair
This advice will help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you feel that performing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you might be mistaken. You can simply find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will simply take 5-10 minutes of energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can simply create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you are able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on to your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the trouble of your skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, it is possible to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not essential to contour your face completely — you'll be able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you may need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could possibly get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t get them to too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t help make your arches too much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To build your lips look stunning, you can plump them with all the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and extra virgin olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and essential olive oil.
1. Vaseline for the breasts
If you want to retain the shape of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them each night before heading to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll recognize that your skin has grown to be more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.