Cat Eye Winged Eyeliner Makeup Looks Tutorial Videos
#cat #eye #Eyeliner #Makeup #Tutorial #Videos
When you receive a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong as your morning has become etched on your face. Luckily, you can use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help you freshen up see your face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking that person with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin recover. To get the very best out of "reanimation" remedies, you ought to first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that will cleanse your pores and take off blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave a combination for 30 seconds or until the amalgamation takes on a creamy consistency. When a combination is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to that person. Let the mask dry, after which peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you need to remove blackheads, you can use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon before you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer within the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse the face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you can make this mask yourself. We are sure you already possess some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, by leaving it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area under your eyes, and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dermititis, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you are able to mix a whisked egg white, essential olive oil, as well as some drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to the face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your epidermis correctly
To make your face look fresh for the entire evening, you must moisturize it well. For this, you'll need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dermititis, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream shouldn't contain water.
- For oily skin, you should use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are good moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from within the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles under your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you'll be able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the rest with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right through your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the amalgamation should be somewhat darker compared to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for too long hair
This advice may help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you think that doing all your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, you then might be mistaken. You can certainly find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will simply take 5-10 minutes of energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can certainly create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have plenty of time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may generally look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you can simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the problem of the skin. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you are able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not essential to contour your face completely — you can simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, as well as the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You could get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make sure they are too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t you could make your arches too much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To help make your lips look stunning, it is possible to plump them using the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and extra virgin olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and organic olive oil.
1. Vaseline for the breasts
If you want to retain the shape of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them each night before heading to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll recognize that the skin is now more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.