55 Stunning Makeup Ideas for Fall and Winter
If you need inspiration for beautiful makeup for fall and winter? From natural and nude looks to bold lip colors and smoky eyes. Whether…
When you obtain a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong because your day time has been etched on that person. Luckily, you need to use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will assist you freshen up the face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your epidermis recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you need to first cleanse your skin layer well. For this, there is a cool mask, which will cleanse your pores and take away blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave the amalgamation for 30 seconds or until a combination takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to your face. Let the mask dry, and then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you'll need to remove blackheads, you should use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon and soon you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer over the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse that person.
14. Quick restoring masks
You may use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you are able to make this mask yourself. We are sure you currently have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to your face, and leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you can use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area beneath your eyes, by leaving it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dermititis, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you are able to mix a whisked egg white, extra virgin olive oil, as well as some drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to see your face for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you've got combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your epidermis correctly
To make your face look fresh for the whole evening, you should moisturize it well. For this, you will need to choose the best type of product.
- For dermititis, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream ought not contain water.
- For oily skin, you need to use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are great moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from underneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange might help to mask dark circles beneath your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you'll be able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the others with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mixture needs to be a little darker compared to the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for long hair
This advice can help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe that doing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you certainly might be mistaken. You can simply find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will still only take 5-10 minutes of energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can readily create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have plenty of time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution which will look relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you can simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the problem of your skin layer. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you'll be able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not needed to contour your face completely — it is possible to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, along with the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You can get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t make them too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t make your arches too much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To you could make your lips look stunning, you can plump them while using help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and organic olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline to your breasts
If you want to retain the form of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them each night before going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll realize that your skin layer has grown to be more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.