35 Beginners Tips, Best Eye Makeup Tutorials
35 Beginners Tips, Best Eye Makeup Tutorials
When you receive a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong as your working day continues to be etched on your face. Luckily, you should use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that will help freshen up the face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking see your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help the skin recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you ought to first cleanse your skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that will cleanse your pores and remove blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a long time. Microwave the amalgamation for 30 seconds or until the mix takes on a creamy consistency. When the mix is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to that person. Let the mask dry, and then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you'll need to remove blackheads, you may use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon unless you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer on the blackheads, and place a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse your face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You may use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or it is possible to make this mask yourself. We are sure you already possess some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to the face, leave it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you should use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area below your eyes, leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dry skin, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, you can mix a whisked egg white, essential olive oil, and several drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to that person for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you might have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize the skin correctly
To make the face look fresh for your evening, you must moisturize it well. For this, you need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dermititis, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream must not contain water.
- For oily skin, you need to use light emulsions and fluids which contain natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are perfect moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from within the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange can help to mask dark circles beneath your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you can try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remaining with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the mix must be just a little darker compared to desired shade.
9. Quick curls for very long hair
This advice will help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you believe doing all your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you definitely might be mistaken. You can certainly find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun will only take 5-10 minutes of their time.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can simply create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that will generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you can simply buff chrome powder (glitter) onto your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the problem of your epidermis. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you'll be able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not required to contour the face completely — you'll be able to simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you may need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You can get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t cause them to become too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t you could make your arches too much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To you could make your lips look stunning, you can plump them using the help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and organic olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and olive oil.
1. Vaseline on your breasts
If you want to retain the shape of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every evening before going to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll realize that your skin has grown to be more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.