Виктория Гришина on Instagram: “График прямых эфиров на эту неделю: вт 12.00 кремовые тени и подлож
Виктория Гришина on Instagram: “График прямых эфиров на эту неделю: 🤍вт 12.00 кремовые тени и подложки 🤍ср 11.30 палитры теней 🤍пт 11.30 пигменты, спарклы На модели помада…”
When you will get a last-minute invitation to a date or a cool party, the wish to refuse can be strong as your working day has been etched on your face. Luckily, you need to use some makeup tricks to be the star of the evening.
Bright Side has collected some recommendations that may help you freshen up the face quickly.
16. A mask for radiant skin
Instead of wasting time masking see your face with foundation, it is better to take 15 minutes to help your skin recover. To get the most effective out of "reanimation" remedies, you must first cleanse the skin well. For this, there is a cool mask, that can cleanse your pores and take away blackheads.
To make the mask, pour 2-3 teaspoons of milk into a bowl, and add 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Let it soak for a while. Microwave the mix for 30 seconds or until the amalgamation takes on a creamy consistency. When a combination is touchable yet warm, carefully apply it to see your face. Let the mask dry, then peel it off gently.
15. Get rid of blackheads in 10 minutes
If you will need to remove blackheads, you should use a quick mask. Combine honey and cinnamon before you get a paste. Apply it in a skinny layer over the blackheads, make a strip of clean cotton over it. Remove it after 5 minutes, and rinse the face.
14. Quick restoring masks
You will use a prepared mask to pamper your tired skin, or you'll be able to make this mask yourself. We are sure you currently have some of the ingredients in your fridge.
- For dull and lifeless skin, mix apple juice with honey. Apply a thin layer to see your face, by leaving it for 5 minutes.
- For dark circles and puffy eyes, you need to use a simple potato. Finely grate one potato, apply to the area beneath your eyes, and then leave it on for 15 minutes.
- To tone dermititis, make a mask with curd and sour cream. For oily skin, it is possible to mix a whisked egg white, essential olive oil, as well as some drops of lemon juice. For normal skin, a mask with banana and grapefruit is a good option.
- Irritated skin can be calmed down with a buttermilk mask. Just apply it to that person for 15 minutes.
13. Apply several masks at the same time
Whether you have combination skin or you want to treat multiple issues at once, the simultaneous use of several masks is a great solution.
12. Moisturize your epidermis correctly
To make see your face look fresh for the whole evening, you need to moisturize it well. For this, you will need to choose the correct type of product.
- For dried-out skin, creams with a beeswax base are a good choice. The cream should not contain water.
- For oily skin, you must use light emulsions and fluids that have natural silicone (dimethicone).
- For normal and combination skin, creams with mineral oils and dimethicone are good moisturizers.
11. Removing dark circles from beneath the eyes
- To mask different imperfections, try color correcting: green will neutralize any inflammations; peach and pink colors will brighten up dull skin; yellow will mask vascular spots or small scars; orange will help to mask dark circles under your eyes.
- If color correction is not enough to get rid of those dark circles, you are able to try applying wet tea bags to your under-eye area. After that, mask the remainder with a concealer. Apply the concealer not in a half-circle shape right beneath your eyes but in an inverted triangle shape.
10. Self-tan in 15 minutes
To get a really cool tan you don’t need to go to a solarium. You can create a toning cream by mixing your favorite moisturizing cream with cocoa. Keep in mind that the amalgamation should be a little darker than the desired shade.
9. Quick curls for very long hair
This advice may help you curl long hair fast. Just twist part of your hair, and slide a hair straightener along it.
8. An elegant hairdo in 5 minutes
If you think that performing all of your hair is a 30-minute or a 1-hour event, then you might be mistaken. You can simply find much quicker options from various bloggers. For example, an elegant twisted bun is only going to take 5-10 minutes of energy.
7. The secret of thick hair
You can easily create a perfect ponytail in 5 minutes as well as other fast and simple hairdos.
6. Mirror chrome nails in 10 minutes
If you don’t have the time for visiting nail salons, there is a win-win solution that may generally go looking relevant. And that solution is mirror nails.
For mirror nails you don’t need to use a special nail polish — you are able to simply buff chrome powder (glitter) on your gel nails. And here it is! A 5-minute manicure. You can also apply glitter to the tip of your nail for an excellent French manicure.
5. Apply powder through a tissue
- Heavy makeup and foundation can worsen the situation of your skin layer. Instead, it is better to use light mousses and transparent face powders. Alternatively, you'll be able to apply your usual powder through a tissue. The powder layer will be as light as if you aren’t wearing any at all.
4. Highlight correctly
- A highlighter can mean a lot to us. It’s not needed to contour that person completely — you can simply highlight your nose lines, cheeks, and also the areas around your brows and lips.
- A thick layer of blusher is not something you will need. A slight touch of the brush or a little liquid blusher will be more than enough.
3. Ideal brows
- You can get ideal brows by following 3 main rules: don’t cause them to become too square, blend your brow pencil properly, and don’t help make your arches too much time.
2. Plumping your lips
To build your lips look stunning, it is possible to plump them while using help of a toothbrush, sugar, cinnamon, and essential olive oil. Apply sugar to a toothbrush, then gently scrub your lips. After this, apply a mixture of cinnamon and organic olive oil.
1. Vaseline for your breasts
If you want to retain the form of your breasts, rub Vaseline on them every night before heading to bed. After 2 weeks, you’ll realize that your skin has become more elastic and moisturized and is generally firmer.